Oceanside, California is known for its beautiful beaches, with something for everyone to enjoy! Experience the Scenic Views of the Pacific Ocean at any of these beautiful spots!
Here are some of the top beaches in Oceanside:
- Oceanside City Beach at Oceanside Pier: This is the most popular beach in Oceanside and stretches a couple miles around the Oceanside Pier. It offers plenty of parking, restrooms, showers, and oceanfront eateries. Oceanside pier that is a popular spot for fishing as well as Surfing. The Strand is a popular street and boardwalk in Oceanside, California that runs parallel to the beach and the Pacific Ocean, on both sides of the Pier.
- Harbor Beach: Located next to the Oceanside Harbor, this beach offers wide, sandy beach, calm waters, perfect for swimming and surf. Nearby the Oceanside Harbor offering water sports like paddle boarding, boating, jet ski’s and more. The beach area offers playground, restrooms, firepits, volleyball, and picnic area. RV Parking is available for Pay Overnight Camping. Enjoy Hot Cocoa or Coffee at Nautical Bean and walk it over to a firepit. Enjoy the many Seafood, Pizza, Fish ‘N Chips restaurants at Harbor Village.
- Buccaneer Beach: This beach is great for families, with plenty of amenities including restrooms, showers, and a playground. It also has a large grassy area for picnicking. Enjoy a delicious coffee, breakfast or lunch at Buccaneer Beach Cafe.
- Breakwater Way Beach: This beach is located just north of Oceanside Pier and offers great views of the pier and the ocean. It’s a popular spot for surfing and sunbathing. Located off the The Strand, which is perfect if you are looking for pet-friendly areas for dog walking along the beach.
- South Oceanside Beach: This beach is located south of Oceanside Pier and is a bit quieter than some of the other beaches in the area. It’s a great spot for swimming, surfing, and sunbathing. Check out THE CUP on Wisconsin St. for a coffee or bite to eat.
Oceanside has plenty of great beaches , each with its own unique features and amenities.